Blanket Warming Cabinet features digitally controlled heating chambers to allow constant uniform heating. The cabinet is fitted with audible & visual over-temp indicator alarm. The cabinet is used for warming and comforting patients during the period of perioperative, prior to surgery or during & post surgery. Also, it results in alleviating anesthesia-induced hypothermia. Featuring a push button control mode, it is accessible in both single and double chamber models. The cabinet finds its applications in aged care facilities and medical practices. The cabinet gently heats blankets and linens inside it for warming patients. Apart from all of this, the cabinet is recommended for maternity, intensive care and specialist units as well as medical wards.
- Made of medical grade stainless steel
- Easy operation
- Digitally controlled heating chambers
- Rapid warm time
- Uniform heating
- Heating range 90-160 degrees F.
- Fully insulated
- U.L./C.U. L. listed
- Audible and visual over-temp alarm
- Available in single/double chamber
- Push button control
- 30″W x 26.5”D x 78.25”T
- 14.00 cubic feet of storage
- 1 adjustable shelf Upper Chamber I.D.
- 26”W x 23”D x 11.25”T
- 3.9 cubic feet of storage
- Temperature range: 90-110 F.
- Accuracy +/- 1 degree F. of set point Intermediate Chamber
- 26”W x 23”D x 10.75”T
- 3.7 cubic feet of storage
- Temperature range: 90-135 F.
- Accuracy +/- 1 degree F. of set point
- Cash Advance (CA)
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Wooden packaging
- All India
- ISO ,CE
B-40, Pal Mohan Plaza, 11/56 Main Desh Bandhu Gupta Road, New Delhi, Delhi, 110005, India